Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday morning

It's now Wednesday morning, I woke up about 6:00, everyone else is still asleep. I thought I would take advantage of this quiet time. I woke up to fresh snow on the ground, just a tiny bit, but everything outside our window is blanketed, it's so beautiful and peaceful.
Today we are leaving here and driving about a half hour north to Lake Louise to stay at another beautiful hotel and to see more beautiful scenery....I'm over using the word beautiful...but it is just so beautiful here.
I will post pictures later, the service is just way too slow here, I won't have any hair left if I try to do it now.
It's time to start packing up our things....until later....

1 comment:

Judith said...

WOW!... even without photos, you make a "beautiful" image come to the mind.... I can only imagine how awesome the scenery is there. Can't wait to see the photos...though I know from experience that photos just can't do real justice to the reality before your eyes.
Glad that all is going well for you,...hey, give the kidlets a hug for us...