Monday, April 6, 2009

Time to Move On....

Sunday morning came way too fast. We all got up, Mike made us a nice breakfast, Rico and I packed all our things, Wendy and I took a quick trip to Wal Mart for an umbrella stroller for Josh, and before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye. I was surprised at how sad I felt all morning and when it came to hug Mike and Wendy goodbye, I couldn't stop a few tears, and neither could Wendy. I felt guilty taking Josh away from Wendy and Katie away from Mike. We all felt so welcomed and comfortable there, it was just hard to leave. Thank you again you two, we love you! We promised each other that it wouldn't be another 12 years before we got together again.
With that, Mike and Wendy led us to the airport, and as they went on their way, we headed to the airport for our next destination, Victoria B.C.

No comments: