Monday, April 6, 2009

The Meal

Well, Saturday night's dinner turned out to be a complete success, Rico, Mike, Wendy and I spent about 6 hours preparing our feast, Rico, of course at the helm, everyone arrived around 4:00, we sat down to dinner about 5:30 and within 15 minutes the meal was over. It takes so long to prepare, and eating all the wonderful food only takes a few minutes! Everyone loved it, they were all so impressed with Rico's dinner, not that we needed to impress them, they already welcomed Rico into the family with open arms. I have never met a more warm and loving family in my life, all 8 thousand of them! :)
We had 12 people for dinner that night...Aunt Gerry, my mom, Harriet and Peter, Rob and Louise, Mae and Ross, Mike and Wendy, and Rico and I, and of course little Josh and Katie. They were our entertainment for the evening.
The evening was full of good food, lots of laughter and lots of alcohol too...it was a total success and I was sad when it all came to an end.

No comments: