Monday, June 11, 2007

The Time Has Come!

Well, it's here, today is the day! We're very excited! Our little six month old alarm clock woke us up at 6:00 a.m., right on schedule! (not that we have a schedule!)

By 6:30 we had two loads of laundry going. This morning we are going room by room to make sure we are not forgetting anything, our living room is full of stuff!

Our laptop should be here any time now, hopefully before noon. We can pick up the RV at 1:00, we're going to call and see if we can get it any earlier. Once it's here, we will load all our things, and hit the road!

Our first stop this evening, the Sequoias!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until I take the time to sign up, I shall be Auntie Anonymous.....

Post lots of pictures of my mini-dude, please, so I can get my fix!

(((((Joshua)))))

Anonymous said...

HAHA YOU GET HIGH OFF BABYS! That's sick.... I should try it though. Sounds fun.
So yeah. What kind of internet access do you have on your laptop? Can you use it on the road or do you need to wait to get somewhere with internet access first? I suppose you can't answer this. hehe.
Also, if I sign up for this place does that mean I get a name? I think I'll do that then.
Hasta la vista... baby. (And you and Rico too. It was just coincedence that I said baby. I didn't just mean Josh.)