Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Run on the Beach



Tuesday, which happens to be today, so now we're up to date again, we slept in late, all this driving makes you really tired! We didn't leave here until about 10:00. We went back to the beach where we sat and watched the sun set last night. We set up our blanket, plunked Joshua down on it, and momma and papa took turns going for a jog. It felt really good and really refreshing. The air was cool and the sun warm, a very nice day. Momma got her feet wet, that was enough for her, it was cold! But papa, he ran all the way in and dunked himself! That was just enough! It was cold! He said, I didn't come all this way not to get into the ocean!!!

After our run, we came home, showered, ate breakfast for lunch and now here we are, taking it easy again this afternoon, that workout tired us out!

That's it for now. We'll stay here tonight, and tomorrow drive down the Oregon coast once again, stopping along the way taking in all its beauty!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Can you please email the pic of Joshua on his blanket to me? I want to make it my wallpaper! sue.becker@marshpclis.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

JUST DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PIC SUE AND IT WILL GET HUGE - YOU CAN SAVE IT TO YOUR COMPUTER AND MAKE IT YOUR SCREENSAVER..IT SOO DANG CUTE!!

LOVE THE UPDATED DOOD!!!
-CHRISTY CREAM

Sue said...

Thanks Christy - I tried that, but my computer at work doesn't give me the "make it your background" option. :-(

Nice to hear from you!!!!!

Sue said...

Christy, Christy! I emailed it to myself, and it worked!!!!! Woo hoo!

A very happy Auntie!!!!!

Rico, Linda, Joshua and Katie said...

you guys didn't need me at all!! HI everyone! We're in the parking lot of the Culinary Institute of America, Rico is sleeping off a little wine before we go out tasting! I'll blog in a bit...